Gastroenterologist renders consultations to patients, makes diagnosis and treat various diseases of digestive organs (oesophagus, stomach, intestines, gall-bladder, pancreas):
- Oesophageal reflux diseases,
- Ulcerative diseases (oesophagus, stomach,duodenum),
- Bowel movement problems (chronic constipations, diarrhoea, etc.)
- Malignant tumours,
- Intestinal dysbacteriosis,
- helicobacter pylori diagnostics and treatment, etc.
Chronic patients with gastrointestinal tract diseases are treated and regularly followed up.
In case of need, extra examination is indicated:
- fibrogastroscopy (FGS),
- fibrocolonoscopy (FCS),
- X-ray examination of the stomach,
- USG for abdominal cavity,
- Computed tomography for abdominal cavity,
- capsule endoscopy.