The basic direction of the department of physical therapy is an early rehabilitation of patients.
In the department are treated both ambulatory and day-care hospital patients, rendering rehabilitation in a wide spectre of cases.
We can treat:
- Vertebral osteochondrosis, spondylosis;
- Pain in joints, bones, muscles;
- Complications after surgical operations, bone fractures, dislocations, ligament sprains, bruises;
- Vascular diseases of lower extremities- varicose veins, inflammations of veins, trophical ulcers;
- Ear, nose, throat diseases;
- gynaecological diseases;
- eye diseases;
- ulcers, chronic gastroduodenitis;
- urological diseases;
- bronchitis, bronchial asthmu, inflammations of lungs,
- stress, syndrome of fatigue.
Since patients are staying in the hospital for a short term, therapy is indicated, combining various procedures of physical therapy using massage and medical gymnastics. The following procedures are available:
- electroprocedures – electrophoresis with various types of medicines,
- amplipulse, diadynamics,
- microwaves (DMW and SMW),
- ultra short waves and inductothermia,
- ultrasound procedures and phonophoresis,
- light - ultraviolet and KUF rays, bioptron therapy,
- heat paraffin - ozokerite application,
- magnetotherapy- constant and variable magnetic field,
- laser and magneto-laser therapy – procedure is done by a doctor,
- massage: classical, segmentary and point massage.
We admit patients by family doctor or a specialist’s referral.
For administration of the most adequate procedures we offer consultations with the physical therapy doctor.
Physical therapy procedures are paid services.